I have had an ESV Journaling Bible since 2009. A friend gave it to me for my birthday, and I love it. I've given them as gifts because it's just a great size and the translation is easy to read. It's so nice to have a generous space in the margins for taking notes and leaving messages to myself. I never thought of putting art in it, though! What a great idea!
Andrea Chebeleu is sharing her amazing lettering art. Love it! She owns an art studio in California and shares her art on her blog A Work of Heart.
The ladies in the group are making such inspiring artwork in their Bibles. I have to be honest and admit that I haven't made any art in my Bible yet. I'm just enjoying watching what others are creating and feeling really accomplished that I've made it past day three of the Blogging Through the Bible study I started at the end of August.
Celia Bradshaw kindly shared the group with me. She's making inspiring pages, too! She doesn't have a blog, but you can follow her on Instagram here.
I shared the Amazon link to the Bible I use with someone who asked and noticed there were only two left in stock. I love mine so much and on a complete whim (God whisper), I bought one of them knowing.......IT'S A GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
- Brand new Crossway ESV Journaling Bible (just like mine!)
- Set of 12 Prang Colored Pencils
- My favorite kind of Sharpie Pen
- A handpainted LeissnerArt upcycled bookmark
- Cute little washi tapes because they match the color scheme and that's important
- A yummy looking candy bar I got at the health food store. I'm not eating sugar, so I don't know how it tastes but I smelled it. A lot. (Just kidding. I really didn't.) But it's dark chocolate and has protein and fruit in it...that's HEALTHY!
- A pot of handmade (by moi) calming cream to help focus your mind when you sit down to ready/study/journal your new Bible. It's made from Young Living Essential Oils' Peace and Calming blend. It smells yummy and is all natural. I'll be sharing how to make it on the Cre8ive Klatch blog. Follow so you don't miss it!
If you'd like an additional entry, you can also find this image on Instagram and follow the instructions there.
I'll draw a winner next Saturday, September 13!
Thanks for being here!
Special thanks to Celia Bradshaw, Lynn Richards, and Andrea Chebelue!!! Thank you all so much for allowing me to share your artwork.